2011年12月20日星期二

DANIEL PLAN

Gain so much weight after married.
I want to have baby, but too fat, how could I have one?

I am very frustrated! I am not young, time is short and still so fat, how could I have baby?????

I found this new plan, "Daniel Plan". I should go for this.

I will start this Daniel plan in Jan. It will be 1 year plan.

1st, I will have a small group who are willing to support each others, who will pray with each others.

2nd, follow what I need to do.

God gives me this unique body, but I need to learn how to protect and treasure it. I didn't do it in the past 30s years... I should start ASAP.

Would you support me? Please pray for me for the CONTINOUSLY HEART~!..

Love you all!!!

I wil start to have more photos on here soon... I mean ... SOON!!!

As I said, this blog will not stop bcoz of the completed of my wedding, LIFE must go on, I will keep writing it.

Keep coming up here... would you?

沒有留言:

發佈留言